Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pattern Recognition Shop on Society6

Poor Pattern Recognition blog. Ignored, the last one I think of. SpyGirl gets all my efforts -- she's all about fashion and fashion is so FUN!
I DID do some patterny art work and then blogged about it over on the Glutton.
Any way, I opened a Society6 shop for my abstract pieces, called Pattern Recognition by Anne M Bray.

Here's a taste:
Not only can you get prints (framed, unframed, or printed on stretched canvas), you can also get cards, laptop and tablet skins, mobile and tablet cases, tees and hoodies, totes, and pillows.

Society6 is offering a free shipping promotion* this week on most of the products. Promotion expires June 16, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time.   *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.
The links below will direct you to this special deal:

Click here for Pattern Recognition prints 

Click here for SpyGirl's fashion sketch prints

Click here for my fine art landscape prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.