Friday, March 31, 2017

#AtoZchallenge and International Fake Journal Month -- Meet Enid

Wherein I combine two April blog challenges plus an online course and create a collection of prints.
A to Z Challenge ][ International Fake Journal Month ][ Enid 
Enid has been my "fake" persona since 2014 for International Fake Journal Month. The concept behind the April IFJM challenge is to keep a journal in an alternate voice. This is intended to stifle one's inner critic and gain some freedom experiencing and exploring the world as a slightly different person. Many of the participants are visual journal keepers, but written journalists are welcome as well. Read about IFJM HERE.
Since last heard from over on SpyGirl (my fashion blog), Enid quit her job as Miz Bagg of Vogoff's intern and is now exploring freelance surface design. Hence her appearance here.

This will be my third year participating in the A to Z Challenge.
Last year, I blogged the Tartans of the US and Canada, A-Z here on Pattern Recognition [master A-Z list].

Two years ago, I did two challenges.
One covered the Southwest on my On the Edge travel blog [master A-Z list here].
A
The other consisted of postings on SpyGirl by Enid [master A-Z list here].

Does an A to Z Challenge sound like fun? Want to join in? 
Read more about it here, on the official Blogging from A to Z April Challenge blog.
Or would you rather FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT?

Tomorrow, Enid takes over Pattern Recognition for the month of April.

2 comments:

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.