Sunday, May 6, 2018

#AtoZchallenge 2018 Conclusion

Meet Zouk, a couples dance of Scheming Enthusiasts (Fluezie injoke) 

Did you enjoy year II of Fluevogs A-Z?
I did!
This year I traced the shoes, and was a whole lot happier with the drawings I had to work up the repeats with.
(I really struggled in 2017 with a few of them).

The above design came from a discussion in a Fluevog Facebook group.
I believe "S is for Schemes" was posted with a photo, and I remembered my Scheme redesign that I did for an Otis Extension Shoe Design class in 2015.
And I thought, why not post it to Fluevog Open Source.
Uploaded.
And as I was just about to hit the send button, I thought, would I wear that? No, probably not. I can do better!

I frankensteined the base of Enthusiast, the patchwork of Scheme, with the giant eyelet and ribbon laces of Templeton. YES!
My uploaded design. On Fluevog (upvote it!)

So waitaminute.
I'm supposed to be nattering on about the whole A-Z experience.
Okay, if I must.

It was good.
They had Google Doc spreadsheets, they were good.
I met some new blogging buddies, that was good.
I didn't have time to visit new blogs. Not so good, on my part.

Now, let me go back to my dreamland of fantasy Fluevogs.
Perhaps next year's A-Z theme!

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you didn't do any visiting - that's the best part
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, I visit when I can. And I can't in April.
      3 (almost) daily blog challenges. 2 day jobs. Keeping up with comments.
      #noleisureinApril

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.