Sunday, May 2, 2021

#AtoZchallenge 2021 Conclusion

 Another successful year of A-Z-ing completed. Woohoo!

24/26 completed the A-Z Scavenger Hunt

The overall theme this year on the official siteBlogging from A to Z Challenge, was GAMES. It made returning to the official site much more fun! I wish more participants made comments there, it seemed to be the same bunch day after day. 
Anyhow, I was much better this year at reading posts and commenting - maybe because I'm "working" from home, my work hours were reduced to only 4 hours a day, plus the above Scavenger Hunt search!

I want to thank all the A-Z team members for all that they do!
This is my favorite blogging challenge for sure.

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't find W is for Whale either. The closest I came was someone going to Wales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found TIGER??? That was the only one I was missing!
    Ahh, but on Z day instead of T day. Yeah, I was only looking for T for Tiger on T day. That explains things. I'm over here like, "hang on, I visited Janet's blog!" Ha ha ha.

    Good job on finding so very many. If you want to locate the rest, feel free to check out my Reflection post.

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him πŸ‘¨πŸ½ or πŸ§‘πŸ½ they/them) ~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will only "cheat" by looking at your list if I get desperate. Will continue my search for Cobweb and Whale by checking out more A-Z posts.
      I really really liked the Scavenger Hunt. If there isn't one next year, I'll make up my own!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations.... I enjoyed the scavenger hunt also but did not do as well as you.
    Have a great day!
    Cheers,
    Crackerberries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must. Complete. Haha. It certainly got me skimmimg more A-Z blogs (at the very least).

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.