Monday, April 1, 2024

A to Z Blogging Challenge 2024: A is for Aiden

It's April 1, the first day of "Blogging from A to Z" with my annual (going on seven years) challenge of drawing Fluevog Shoes and creating repeating patterns with them. Eventually, these designs wind up on Redbubble and Spoonflower.

Today's shoe is the Fluevog Aiden


Spoonflower Link
Redbubble Link

The A to Z Challenge is held every April. The challenge is to blog through the alphabet every Monday through Saturday. The “A” theme is blogged on April 1st, “B” April 2nd, etc.
More about the challenge can be found on the official Blogging from A to Z Challenge Blog.
It's a lot of fun! Give it a try!

Here are links for previous years' summaries:

2 comments:

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.