Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I'm Even More Enthusiast

I did my first color matching foray to the Abbot Kinney Fluevog.
I think you can guess what happened... This:
Yep, the Navy/Orange colorway came home with me.

This is a dangerous project, my friends!

I tried some different navy print colorway options:
I think I like #2, where the shoe outline is the color of the buckle heel.
#3 is too fussy. #1 is too stark, there's no white on the shoe like there was for the Black/Pink.
What do you think?

Maybe next I'll tackle the contrasting T-strap situation.
Link up your color matching!


2 comments:

  1. I like this apparel combo because blue is my favorite color. Not something that I'd ever see my wife wear. As far as the patterns, I prefer number 3.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.