Tuesday, April 2, 2019

#AtoZchallenge B is for Fluevog Babycakes

Fluevog link 
Boots, for the first time! The Fluevog Babycakes.
This sketch was a special request from Jezebel, from the Facebook Fluevog Fridays group.

[3/31. OMG. There are SO MANY COLORWAYS! I can't cope].

Really. I can't! I had NO IDEA!
This post on Instagram really overwhelmed me:
[embed not working]
Post link, post by Chris Cheng (@sundayrose99)
Alrighty then.

I chose ONE:
Reminds me of Edward Gorey. I think these were the colors of one of his book covers. 
Yes, more or less. Same flavor!
Did you just stumble across this post and wonder what's going on?
Read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.