Thursday, April 2, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - B

All the "B" countries and territories:
The Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Barbuda
Bangladesh, Belarus
Roland: Belgium > Los Angeles > Bali
Belize, Benin, 
Bhutan
Lori: Memphis TN > San Francisco > Bhutan
Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana
Brazil
Felipe: Sao Paulo Brazil > Venice CA > NYC
Newton: Brazil > Los Angeles > Los Angeles
Yanelie: Los Angeles, > Lancaster > Brazil
Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi

Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of counties starting with a B! I thought nobody was coming from Belgium, but then I saw him.
    Quilting Patchwork & Appliqué

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The assortment of countries is interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.