Friday, April 10, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - I

All the I countries and territories.
Iceland
Christine: LA CA > Santa Monica > Iceland
Jeff: England > Los Angeles > Iceland
Kaz: New Jersey > Los Angeles > Iceland
Lolo: China  > Orange County CA > Iceland
x: LA > LA > Iceland
India
Silvana: Belgrade, Serbia > Sydney, Australia > Varanasi, India
x: France > Los Angeles > India
Indonesia
Nir: Kaimantan Indonesia > Makassar > London
Roland: Belgium > Los Angeles > Bali
Sarah: Maine > Sanur, Bali, "With the flow"
Violeta: Puebla Mexico > Mexico DF > Bali
x: France > LA > Bali
Iran
Flora: Tehran Iran > Los Angeles > Italy
J: Iran > LA > "Zoo" **what zoo should he see?
x: Tehran > LA > "Northern Lights" [Tromsø Norway]
x: Iran > can't find info
Iraq Ireland
CC: Hardin MT > LA > Inishmaan Ireland
Leo: Ireland > LA > Ireland
Lucia: Ireland > Long Beach > Russia
Israel
Louise: London > Santa Monica > Israel
Oshri: Israel > LA > Capetown
Randy: Sharon CT > Storrs CT > Jerusalem Israel
Italy
Alessia: Rome > Los Angeles > Bora Bora
Annie: Toronto > Los Angeles > Venice Italy
Janet: Long Beach CA > Sherman Oaks > Tuscany
Patrizia: Rome > Los Angeles > Italy
Stevie: LA > High Desert > Italy
Vita: Fairfax CA > LA > Matera Italy
x: Covina > Venice > Venice Italy

HELP!!!!
**what zoo should J visit?
[not a country that starts with J. Any zoo, anywhere in the world]
make suggestions in the comments!
[4/11] I made a decision, find out the answer on 4/30!

Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, interesting work! Very creative.

    As for your zoo question: does it need to start with a J? In that case I'd suggest to skip the zoo. Fly to Johannesburg, South Africa, drive 4-5 hours towards Kruger park and meet the Big Five and lots of other beautiful animals!

    My I today is about the International Organizations based in Geneva – plus a good sightseeing part.

    https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-z-2020-switzerland-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is for a later "Journey's End". I stitched his first two steps (Iran and Los Angeles).
    I love your suggestion though! Even better than a zoo! Visit the animals on their own terms! (I went on a 10-day photo safari in Tanzania in 1997. So great.)

    ReplyDelete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.