Sunday, March 26, 2023

A to Z Fluevogs Return in April

This year I'll be "Blogging from A to Z" with my annual (going on six years) challenge of drawing Fluevog Shoes and creating repeating patterns with them. Eventually, these designs wind up on Redbubble and Spoonflower.

Link to a spreadsheet with specific links for each shoe 

From Arbus (2017)


to Zewde (2022)
Ready for an exotic shoe adventure?


What the heck IS the A to Z Blogging Challenge? you ask.

The A to Z Challenge is held every April. The challenge is to blog through the alphabet every Monday through Saturday. The “A” theme is blogged on April 1st, “B” April 2nd, etc.
More about the challenge can be found on the official Blogging from A to Z Challenge Blog.
It's a lot of fun! Give it a try!

Linking up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.