Saturday, July 25, 2020

Hopscotch Fun


I'm on week 4 of the Summer of Creativity course and this week's theme was Humor.
That's a puzzle in the lower left. Yes! Redbubble offers puzzles now!
Get the 1000 piece version and drive yourself crazy!

You may need this laughing exercise while working on that:

Spoonflower is doing a "Sports" design challenge and I'm adding the Hopscotch placement design into the contest. I think it might be a good design for bedding, which Spoonflower offers.
The scale is too small, I had to reduce it for the contest and will make it bigger after it's over.

Wait. 
Is hopscotch a sport or a game? 
Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'll update with a link when voting starts 7/30.
Voting is open until 8/4 There are 486 entries in this contest. (Yikes)
Not a winner. Boo.

Linking up with


3 comments:

  1. I think you could stretch Hopscotch to a sport. Really cheerful pattern! Keep us posted!

    Thank you for sharing with Creative Compulsions!
    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a fun pattern! So I went to vote for it (which I submitted my vote successfully) but when I had to enter the code to submit, it gave me the word "sodomy" as the code to type in! I am dying laughing! Hey, thanks for linking up with me (even though I added the link myself)! Ha.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Spoonflower getting all kinky!
      Thanks for adding the link. Maybe I need to do a Chrome update. None of my embedded IGs and Youtubes are displaying on my blogs either.

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.