Thursday, May 28, 2020

As Seen In My Dreams

I don't usually create artwork in my dreams. When I do, I pay attention.

An interesting side note:
I've been mending my Crazy Quilt, and I've been in a constant battle with Mr Lou because he'll plant himself on top of my working area. He stayed on the couch the entire time I worked on this, and my work surface was the table with the quilt. Very curious.
Dream Squares, fabric collage of denim, pink cotton broadcloth, and silver lamé, 10 x 10", ©2020
For thread, I used weft threads pulled from the denim square.

2 comments:

  1. Dreams about the activities we care about. They do come. Happy to come back and read. Scaling up of an A to Z 2020 participant blog. Prof. NRao offers Free Online Course in Industrial Engineering through Blog: Industrial Engineering Knowledge Center

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Narayana. I'm already making plans for next year's A-Z!

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.