Saturday, May 4, 2019

#AtoZchallenge 2019 Reflections

My third year of drawing and creating repeats of Fluevog shoes (and boots!) alphabetically went smoothly, for the most part. There always seems to be ONE shoe that gives me a hard time and this year it was Miss Jodie:

I worked on a stealth version of the repeat at the day job, but was not satisfied with the results:
The printout, with hand drawn "possible additions" has been pinned to the wall next to my computer since 4/12:
Wait, let me give you a wide shot of my workspace:
Ha! Feel better about where you blog from?
OK, enough about Jodie. 
And my messy desk.

Allow me to opine upon the A to Z Challenge.
Well, what can I say? I work well with parameters.
The A-Z helps me zero in on getting a body of work completed, or in the case here, started.
Every year, through the challenge, I discover new blogs to follow, catch up with blogging mates, and generally have a blogging good time.
This year, I added an A-Z blog roll at the footer here [see bottom of page], as well as an A-Z Pinterest Board.
I used to use Bloglovin', but haven't gone over there in eons. Maybe it's the interface.

What's next?
I hope to keep my Fluevogging momentum up and get these repeats uploaded to Redbubble, Spoonflower, etc soon. [I get a commission for sales. Thanks for your support!]

Have any favorites that you'd like me to do first? Let me know in the comments.
Here's my A-Z Fluevogs 2019 table of contents, in a randomized alphabet form.





8 comments:

  1. Faith and Portage are my favorites! Great workspace ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take your votes into consideration, Frédérique!
      Thanks for being such a dedicated commenter!

      Delete
  2. Oh gawd, pine paneling? The impermeable surface to end all impermeable surfaces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It DOES take pushpins nicely! The Post-its seem to be hanging in there as well.

      Delete
  3. Ooh an A-Z Pinterest board is a fab idea
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I don't think it was my original idea, but it seems to work OK.

      Delete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
    wished to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very
    soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, I'm looking forward to the day when you have an identity.

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.