Wednesday, June 10, 2009

countdown to deadline -- anything to frame must be finished and delivered today

Two prints to finish... or maybe just one... or is it two...


This newest one cries out to be a banner shape -- I'm going to keep the 19" width and have this sort of thing repeat for 72" Then it'll be friends with "Screen" (which was my intention for this one)


I won't be framing this so I only have to worry about getting it to a service bureau in time for the printing

Below is one of the old prints that I scanned to create the above digital. Trimmings and reject prints from its series were used to create Screen

"Veils #16" silkscreen monoprint, 18 x 10.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.