Tuesday, June 2, 2009

restart

this one is a good start gone bad...

I was happily feeding this through the printer, one layer at a time, letting chance create the layered composition and then I decided it needed some new different marks...
I drew some with litho crayon, scanned, made a repeat and put it through the printer again
well
I forgot to specify the printer when adjusting the paper size and it printed the wrong way (plus I don't like the scale of the marks -- too big) doh!

I liked this print a lot until the last pass, and decided to replicate the process
THIS TIME I used layers in photoshop to fine tune the blending:
still not quite finished, but getting close

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.