Saturday, March 1, 2014

Put a Ring On It!

"Parchment"
vintage John Launay print on rayon
purchased at Pilgrim Mills, Providence RI, 1980s
Once I get my internet running again, this will become a link up party. Meanwhile, I invite you all to think about the theme RINGS. Go to the end of this post if you'd like to co-host add the link-up to your own blog. (Email me if you can't figure it out).

[fifteen minutes later]

OK! Back in full connectivity!

My DOTS Party was so much fun (previous post).
To nudge myself into more frequent posting here, I'm going to try to do this every month. [April 1st I'll be on the road and in New Orleans, so we'll see how well I do with that intention].
Update, 3/14: this link party runs until May 1st!

Bloggers -- want to add this link-up to your own post?  Get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.