Tuesday, February 7, 2017

#COTDstyle Tuesday Takeover: FUCHSIA and PAISLEY

Mercedes and Andy, of Colors of the Day [or #COTDstyle], invited me to be today's Tuesday Takeover color picker! My directive: pick two colors/patterns, or textures. WooHoo!

I decree today is FUCHSIA and PAISLEY day!
[Scrambles to find fuscia in closet. WHY did I pick Fuscia??????]
The color way that I came up with reminded me of my Pantone Tropical Preppy collection.
I decided to put my muse Cameron in a new outfit and add him to the day's festivities.
(If any gent can pull off a fuchsia paisley ensemble, it's Cameron Silver!)

COTD is a fun group, both on Instagram (deploying the #COTDstyle hashtag) and in a closed group on Facebook (COTD Style). Come join in the fun! And for you Surface Designers, a great way to get quick color/ pattern inspo!

2 comments:

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.