Thursday, March 8, 2018

Fluevog #vog_beesknees Repeat on Repeat

This one took a lot of rehab!
For the original post, I didn't achieve the under-and-over lattice effect that I wanted, and didn't have time to figure it out.
I cropped a screenshot of the repeat layout for my posting here and on Instagram.
entire screenshot!
cropped image used for posts
It took a lot of retouching in Photoshop to get it correct (or as close to correct as I feel like getting). The shoe sketch got a major facelift as well. And color corrections! Fluevog is not too accurate with color on their website, so I called upon guidance from some Fluezies (Fluevog fanatics) on Facebook. Angelique sent me this photo of her own shoe:
I used it for my blue/pink colorway:

Shopping links [I get a commission]:
 Black/ White colorway on Redbubble  || on Spoonflower
 Blue/Pink colorway on Redbubble  || on Spoonflower

Which pattern should I fix next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.