Sunday, April 22, 2018

#AtoZchallenge S is for Fluevog Shukran

I was supposed to post this yesterday, if I was following the official Blogging from A to Z Schedule.
I got involved with other activities and must confess I didn't even bother to look at which shoe I'd chosen for S.
This morning, I discover that it's a shoe I'd already drawn and made the repeat for -- silly me!
I DID redraw it in the media I'm currently using for this series. The repeats (because I also did a colorway) follow:

I originally came up with this design for a Fluevog ad challenge aka Fluevog Creative.
click on image to see text
Nowhere near making it to the final cut, I realized that my designs are better suited for surface design and not advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.