Thursday, January 31, 2019

Spoonflower Limited Palette Challenge

The colors we were allowed to use:
First idea, pattern from my Goth "collection" [a collection currently with only two designs]:
Pin Stripe Chevron
[Currently displayed ginormous so can see design -- maybe that's OK]
link to Spoonflower
Then I saw this on Instagram:
Which led me to this:
Primarily Leopard
link to Spoonflower
   And I thought, what if I try the limited palette on it?
Navy and Coral Leopard
link to Spoonflower
Voilà, my Challenge entry!

Now it's time to vote -- CLICK HERE
Spoonflower randomizes the entries, and you will have 762 to wade through!
Thanks in advance!

Linking this up with
Catherine's #ShareAllLinkup
and
Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.