Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Fluevog Bee's Knees Repeat Artwork Update

Ah, Fluevog Bee's Knees, you are such cute shoes! Putting that lacing into a proper repeat stung!
Now you're giving me a hard time with how the colors print. Buzzzzzzz.

I managed to refresh the colors for the Aqua colorway (which was disturbing me, not a big aqua fan).
The Black looks bad on my Spoonflower strikeoff and I'll have to wrestle with the digital file to get it to work.

Aqua strikeoff . Black strikeoff

Aqua: old . new
on Redbubble . on Spoonflower
Black: (still trying to come up with a solution)

AND
Good news for you fabric hoarders collectors -- Spoonflower is granting FREE SHIPPING worldwide until 3/8!!!
Spoonflower link
Linking up with Shelbee's #SpreadtheKindness

2 comments:

  1. FYI: solid black looks like crap on Spoonflower cottons. All of them. It turns out great on the poly family, but their process for the 'natural' fabrics works best for the medium to lighter palette. And just like all the other white optic base knits, the break bwt the colors and the base is jarring when you go with a darker color. "Looks like I don't know how to sew" level of bad. Now, I'm not the best seamstress in the world........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, why do I want to do so many DARK patterns? Maybe I should change the ground to plain white.
    Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.