Saturday, July 17, 2021

Bee Dazzled

 I encountered this fabric last week at the Textile Arts LA textile swap:

It was very familiar, because of this video:

Which was part of an online collaboration I had with Kristine last year (see it here).

But not only that...
My response to her video was this:
Release, 2020 (more info on my art website)
And to create it, I knocked off the bee print!
I was considering this concept as a possible print for girl's panties, maybe with ladybugs instead of bees, but had second thoughts -- do young girls want bugs on their underwear?

Today, it went into a Scrappy Square, flying full circle, so to speak.

Linking up with
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness (Tues)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.