Tuesday, March 6, 2012

La La La Leopard

Did March sneak in like a leopard for you? How did that happen? Celebrate by adding some feline spots to your day.

1. Armless club chair, LA Contempo, $199
2. Little Giraffe fake fur throw, Layla Grayce, $192
3. Elizabeth and James ltd ed sunglasses, Shopbop, $185
4. Fake fur iPhone cover, Mini in the Box, $3.39
5. Vince Camuto mixed metal bracelet, Macy's, $98
6. Chooka rubber boot, Shoes.com, $67.15
7. Sally Hanson Kitty Kitty nail strips, Sears, $9
8. Wall plate, Home Depot, $12

This was my pitch for a weekly guest post on a very cool blog. I didn't get the gig >sad face< but why waste the post? Later on today or tomorrow I'll do a demo on how I do leopard-type prints at work.

Almost one month later...
Yeah. Thank goodness my "demo on how I do leopard-type prints" isn't a life-or-death situation. It'll happen... eventually... don't hold your breath!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.