Saturday, February 7, 2015

Greetings from Planet Botz

[I originally wrote this over two years ago]
Here is my submission to ArtHouse's Infinite Scroll... Space (link probably no good, so no link).
It features my robot guys hanging out on a small gnarly rainbow planet (inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupery).

I created the robot art at work for boys knit boxers back in 2005. I was alarmed to discover that the digital files are nowhere to be found. I had to scan a printout to get the above done. Grrrrrr.

[Fast forward to today]

Little did I know then that there'd be an app called Tiny Planet that would replicate this sort of thing. And that I'd use it almost every day, turning my day's outfit into a #tinyplanet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.