Sunday, May 10, 2015

Leggings on Society6


Every time Society6 adds another new substrate, I get a little nudge to work up some products.
(Though I didn't get very far with the "Chicken Marsala", did I? Pantone's Marsala wins the prize of "most uninspiring color of the year")
Anyway, now there are leggings. If you read my SpyGirl fashion blog, you know that I'm very fond of the patterned leg. I have resurrected the "Crazy Legs", hoping that the colors will be richer than they were on the tights:

Gibberish on a black ground:
And, as a wild card, Sound:

I have ordered the first two prints, to test the quality. I'll report back after I wear them.

There's a $5 discount with free shipping offer today on Society6 until midnight if you click on the following special link: http://society6.com/patternrecognitionbyannembray?promo=CJ6BB434YGJ2

FULL DISCLOSURE: I get paid about $5 per pair of tights sold. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.