Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hey Punk! The Fluevog Creepex is now on Redbubble! #vog_creepex

Here's a Creepex outfit available on Redbubble:
Yes, she looks weird.
I frankensteined two images.
Tee link.
Skirt link.
[I get a commission from Redbubble sales]
I decided that a hero image of the shoe was the way to go for the tees, etc. 
Plus you can choose your own color tee, if you're getting one of the non-allover styles.

I'm working on uploading the black and white Fluevog shoe prints while I wait on my Color Chart skirt, which I will take over to the Fluevog Venice Abbot Kinney shop to perform precise color matching -- because I care!

Not sure exactly what garment I'll get in the Creepex.
I must get SOMETHING, since I actually own this shoe.
Still debating on whether to get the Giver. I am VERY tempted. Plus it would match my dress.
And yes, it's on Spoonflower too, for all you crafty types. Not yet for sale. 
But pretty funny as wallpaper, no?

Linking up with Catherine's #SaturdayShareLinkup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.