Thursday, March 18, 2021

Adobe Capture Holds Me Hostage

 I know I'm late to the party. Finally, I installed Adobe Capture on my phone. Partly because my phone is too old to install Pantone Connect, and I need to do massive color matching for work. But forget work. Let's experiment!

The fun began immediately in the "Pattern" section.

First, a random pattern that came up from my prone position on the couch:

Wowza!

Let the madness begin!

Mr Lou, also on the couch:

Looking down at my green sweater, for an IG post:

Dawn this morning:

The patio fence holes:

And, ultimately, a Fluevog!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these! I might just have to install this. So much fun :)
    Happy A to Z!

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proceed with caution! I had to "hide" the App in a folder, because they very cleverly made the icon BOLD and EYECATCHING. Hahahaha.

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.