Sunday, March 7, 2021

#AtoZchallenge 2021 - Theme Reveal

 For the Blogging from A-Z April Challenge this year, it's back to my favorite A-Z subject: FLUEVOG SHOES!
HURRAH!


I've been diligently sketching the single shoes, and for the month of April, I'll once again put them into repeats.
Maybe this time I'll upload them to Redbubble and Spoonflower in a timely manner so that you can purchase all the Fluevog stuff.

I'm wearing an early repeat from A-Z 2017.
The dress link is here. [I get a commision on sales. Thanks!]
I really enjoy this challenge. This is my 6th year! 
I might be doing two again, I haven't decided. (I didn't commute enough to do the trucks. Thanks, COVID)

The A to Z Challenge is held every April. The challenge is to blog through the alphabet every Monday through Saturday. The “A” theme is blogged on April 1st, “B” April 2nd, etc.
More about the challenge can be found on the official Blogging from A to Z Challenge Blog.

NOTE! This Party is SO 2021! IT IS DONE! Looking for the 2022 party? Coming soon...

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Linking up with Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week

12 comments:

  1. I'm not a shoe person, so had never heard of Fluevog! I did just look them up. Some of the patterns are beautiful. The shoes? Not my type. Or, probably, I'm not their type!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to google what Fluevog shoes are and now I'm looking forward to this. :D
    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zalka, I hope I don't send you down the slippery slope of Fluevog lust. Haha.
      Check out my menu bar - I also did A-Z Fluevogs in 2017, 2018, and 2019.

      Delete
  3. Kudos to you for keeping up with the challenge. I took a few years off but am back with a vengeance! Thank you for hosting this linkup too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "With a vengeance" NO KIDDING! Look at you, in that red gown!
      BTW, you are the one that introduced me to the A-Z Challenge. So, thanks!

      Delete
  4. What a fun style of shoe. Looking forward to your artwork related to them. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this! I still need to get on Redbubble and order myself one of the dresses with your designs! I am looking forward to following along with your A to Z challenge posts!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to add the new repeats as I do them. We'll see how that goes!

      Delete
  6. Shoes. I've made moccasins. Not very well, but as best as I could. That was many years ago.

    As mentioned on your other blog, please be sure they know your linky is not official, does not put them on the MasterList, and is not endorsed, monitored, or regulated by the A to Z Team. Thank you.

    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, but I'm at the comfy shoe stage!
    Visiting from the A to Z on Easter Day.
    https://suestrifles.wordpress.com/a-to-z-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t see how to make a link box up above? This will be my 7th year. https://everyonehasafamilystorytotell.wordpress.com/2022/03/07/2022-theme-reveal-a-to-z-time-travelling-through-everyone-has-a-story-to-tell/

    ReplyDelete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.