Friday, April 5, 2019

#AtoZchallenge E is for Fluevog Escarpins

Fluevog Escarpin link
Glitter uppers! And claws-on-a-ball heel!

From Fluevog:
The Escarpin was an addition to The Queen Transcendent Family that was dying to be invited to your next Holiday party. The ball & claw 3.5" heel is unique to this family and was designed by Fluevoger Jody through John's Open Source Footwear Program. It was inspired by the extravagant Cabriole legs of 18th century Louis XV furniture and gave this basic pump a whole new level of drama. With colo(u)rways in burgundy and black glitter, you had a recipe for fun as strong as your Great Aunt's eggnog. Exceed your own expectations.


Sometime I'll get that "Claw-and-Ball" motif into a workable repeat background, but not this morning. 
And I wanted to Go Glitter. Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.