Wednesday, April 17, 2019

#AtoZchallenge O is for Fluevog Odette

Fluevog Odette link
From Fluevog:
"Having quite the soft spot for misfits, John created The Esoteric Temptations Family to prove that even outsiders can find a common home – as Fluevogers of course!  The Odette is an homage to every misrepresented Witch of the West there ever was. Virtually commanding a double take from every angle, these outstanding mary janes feature the supplest of leather, a dramatic 3" heel to die for, a subtly bumped toe and a custom skull buckle. A perfect fit for the bold, unafraid and unapologetic, these shoes/statement-makers will have routine skeptics thinking: Dorothy who? Temptations…be vigilant, protect your sole."

Odette is part of the same family as Fantine, which I drew two years ago
I recycled Fantine's repeat elements:

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.

    However just imagine if you added some great photos
    or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is
    excellent but with images and video clips, this site could undeniably
    be one of the greatest in its field. Excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAD to publish Anonymous's "excellent" critique because, well, I just don't post enough images!!!!!!!
    These spammers, I swear. (Snark dialed up to 11).

    ReplyDelete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.