Friday, April 3, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - C

All the C countries and territories.

Cambodia, Cameroon, Cabinda
Canada
Annie: Toronto > Los Angeles > Venice Italy
John: Los Angeles > Los Angeles > "North" so I sent him to Alert, Nunavut


Worf: Vancouver BC > Port Moody BCAntartica
Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Central African Republic
Chad, Chile
China
Carly: Hong Kong > Los Angeles > London UK
Chris: Santa Monica > Venice CA > Yangzhou
Irene: New Jersey > Los Angeles > Shenzhen
Janae: China > Palmdale > Orange County CA
Lolo: China  > Orange County CA > Iceland
Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Costa Rica
Comoros, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Costa Rica Croatia, Curacao
Cyprus
Cuba
Lili: Cuba > Los Angeles > "I Dunno"
Curacao
Czechia
Marianske: Czech Republic > Silver Lake > Art Island, Japan
Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

3 comments:

  1. C like China of course ;)) A lot of countries starting with a C! I had to look for Cabinda, new C is for Colour place to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so many C countries! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It's so incredible seeing these details. I'm totally gobsmacked at the extensiveness of the project, and very very impressed.

    ReplyDelete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.