Tuesday, April 7, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - F

All the F countries and territories.
Falklands, Faroe Islands, Fiji,
Finland
Amanda: Mexico > LA > Finland
Fiji
France
Christine: France > SF > Vietnam
Giancarlo: California > California > Paris
Grace: LA > NY > South of France
Karen: Santa Barbara > Altadena > Paris
Michele & Lucien: Lake Stevens WA > Danville CA > Paris
Sherwood: Wash DC > LA > Paris
Victoria: Michigan > Venice CA > Paris
x: France > Los Angeles > India
x: France > LA > Bali
French Guiana
French Polynesia
[I forgot these islands!!!!! You will be on the next project!]
Alessia: Rome > Los Angeles > Bora Bora
Cheryl: CA > CA > Marquesas
Trang: Vietnam > Los Angeles > Bora Bora

Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, French Polynesia is missing! I'm very fond of these islands (a territory as big as Europe) as I lived 18 years there ;))

    F is for Free motion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think because the original vector map had the split in the Pacific and lots of South Pacific lands were not included. Then, French Polynesia was not on my list of countries, so I missed it in the cross check. I feel terrible!
      18 years! Wow!

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.