Sunday, April 5, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - US A-D

On Sundays, the official A-Z Blogging Challenge takes the day off.
I am using Sundays to highlight the journeys in the US states.
All the US! Click to embiggen.
Today are journeys in states A to D.
Except that California will get its own special day on 4/26.
Alaska
Maritza: San Diego > Los Angeles > Alaska
Lorine: CA > CA > "Out of state not sure where" [Alaska]
Arizona
Sina: Tucson > LA > Arroyo Grande

Colorado
David: Colorado > Los Angeles > Everywhere
Brad: Denver CO > Los Angeles > Greece
Connecticut
Randy: Sharon CT > Storrs CT > Jerusalem Israel
Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.


2 comments:

  1. I remember your truck A to Z a few years ago and lost sight of you until seeing a comment on Denim. Such a project you've got here!
    Finding Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's massive! Plus, I'm still doing the trucks too!
      https://annembray.wordpress.com/

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.