Saturday, April 18, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - P

All the P countries and territories.
Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
David: Korea > So Cal > Peru
Philippines
Jeremy: Virginia > Los Angeles > Philippines
x: Manila > LA > Honolulu
Poland
Alicia: Iowa > Roseville CA > Poland 
x: CA > LA > Poland
Portugal
Jae Eun: S. Korea > Los Angeles > Portugal
Puerto Rico

Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, all the people's journeys around the P countries!
      Maybe I'll reverse the alphabetical arrangement for Stitching the World 2, just to switch things around!

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.