Friday, April 17, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - O

There is only one O country:
Oman

However, there were a lot of contributors that wanted to go... all Over the world.
I stitched this concept as circumnavigations around the perimeter of the piece.
Here's the entire Stitching the World, as of 4.16.20
click to embiggen
Here is a detail with all the "All the way O-round" paths:
Saya: Los Angeles > Los Angeles > Around the world
Jason: Long Beach CA > LA CA All Day > Everywhere
Francine: Chicago > Los Angeles > World
Guillermo: LA > Boyle Heights > Everywhere
Andrea: Mexico > Palmdale > The Universe :-)
ChaCha: NYC > Cali > Around the World
David: Colorado > Los Angeles > Everywhere
Amy: Boston MA > LA CA > LA / Everywhere

Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could take a better photo -- it's difficult to get a sense of all the stitches in the "entire" view.

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.