Saturday, April 11, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - J

All the J countries and territories.
Jamaica
Japan
Bernice: La CA > LA CA > Japan
Karen: NYC > Pomona> Japan
Marianske: Czech Republic > Silver Lake > Art Island, Japan
Melissa: Monterrey Mexico > Long Beach, CA > Japan
Tia: San Francisco > Los Angeles > Japan

Jordan
Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I misunderstood your yesterday's question. Lot of J countries!
    J is for Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, no problem! I got a good suggestion! I also reformatted the entire post this AM. The wonky font situation was making me cRaZy!

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.