Sunday, April 12, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - US F-I

On Sundays, the official A-Z Blogging Challenge takes the day off.
I am using Sundays to highlight the journeys in the US states.

The entire US as of 4/6
click to embiggen
All the US states journeys, F-I
Florida
Jean: Georgia > Florida > Home
Jim: Florida > Los Angeles > Mars
Rachal: W Palm Beach > Venice > Malta
x: W Palm Beach > LA > Marshall Islands
Georgia
Jean: Georgia > Florida > Home
Uri: Atlanta > Las Vegas > Wasatch Mountains
Hawaii
R: LA > Fairfax CA > Molokai
x: Manila > LA > Honolulu
Illinois
Bill: Chicago > Long Beach > Laos
Francine: Chicago > Los Angeles > World
Pao: Detroit > Chicago > Nowhere
Suzanne: Chicago > San Rafael > Santa Fe
x: Illinois > Cali > New Zealand
Iowa
Isaiah: Iowa > Los Angeles > Taiwan
Alicia: Iowa > Roseville CA > Poland
Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.