Thursday, April 16, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - N

All the N countries and territories.
Namibia, Nauru, Nepal
Netherlands
where is this person?
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Angie: United States / Mexico > California > New Zealand
Anne: Cleveland OH > Boston MA > Christchurch NZ
x: Illinois > Cali > New Zealand 
Nicaragua
Niger, Nigeria
North Korea
North Macedonia
Norway
x: Tehran > LA > "Northern Lights" [Tromsø Norway]

Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could see the entire piece of fabric. I love this colorful stitching with the world N.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should ask! I'll have an updated photo of the work in progress tomorrow!
      (Which reminds me, gotta go take that photo).

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow! This looks so awesome! I’m with Kim, I want to see more.

    Thanks for sharing with Creative Compulsions!
    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided that a video is the best way to present it (until I can get a professional to take a decent hi-res photo). Hoping to make one soon - after I get all the "around the world everywhere" journeys done (see letter O).

      Delete

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.