Thursday, April 30, 2020

#AtoZchallenge 2020: Stitching the World - Z

All the Z countries and territories.
Zambia
Zimbabwe
J: Iran > Los Angeles > Zoo [Zimbabwe safari]
How did he get there?
Original answers:
The Zoo?
Back on "I" Day, I asked for "Zoo" suggestions from my readers.
Some of the responses:
As for your zoo question: does it need to start with a J? In that case I'd suggest to skip the zoo. Fly to Johannesburg, South Africa, drive 4-5 hours towards Kruger park and meet the Big Five and lots of other beautiful animals! -- Part-time Working Hockey Mom
On Facebook:

I made the editorial decision to send J on a photo safari in Zimbabwe. So much better than the zoo, right? A fitting end to my A-Z Stitching the World tour.

I'll be doing one more wrap-up post sometime in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

Want to learn more about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge? Read about it here.
Want to read other A-Z bloggers? Here is the Master List!
I have my personal list of links on the lower left of this page.

6 comments:

I'm monitoring the comments so that I'll be notified.
Otherwise, I'll miss your comment!
If you post as Anonymous, I will not share your comment.